Network Space partnered the HCA to deliver a £14 million, 190,000 sq ft mixed office and workspace scheme on two adjacent sites close to Derby Road in Liverpool. The project was awarded NWDA and ERDF grant support and comprised an initial phase of:
- 50,000 sq ft of small workspace units
- 36,00 sq ft of self contained offices
- 30,000 sq ft serviced office facility complete with floor-wiring
With the success of the inital phase completed in 2008 as second of 52,500 sq ft of small workspace was delivered which was closely followed by a final phase of 24,000 sq ft industrial unit completed in 2009.
We have been able to provide the following:
- Redevelopment of three high profile vacant sites occupying key frontages
- Operate an effective Joint Venture partnership
- Deliver a well designed and well constructed scheme
- Work with local agencies such as LLDC and Jobs Enterprise Training to facilitate the provision of business support to encourage long-term business success and occupation
Network Space was able to deliver a scheme with he help from Liverpool Land Development Company (LLDC), Northshore and the HCA.